some artwork needs to be replaced...?

Thomas M Steenholdt tmus at tmus.dk
Sun Nov 20 13:12:47 UTC 2005

Somehow a lot of my previous posts never mad it to the list, but let me
just recap...

For anyone interested, here's the story of the logo!

http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/index.php

...and let's make a few things clear.

- I love the idea of fedora having it's own logo.
- I think the logo in question has all the right parts, all the elements
are just right.

Also, I think the logo actually has something going for it - it still
needs a refresh in a few ways, but it's probably not as far off as i
thought initially. It could be be made very decent if given a little
more work.

perhaps something like tinting the whole logo for extras etc. instead of
only replacing some of the arches in the logo with other colors.

And again, if it's just me, I can replace it!

/Thomas