kernel/initrd.img for network installation

El Idrissi Majid majid.elidrissi at etu.univ-tours.fr
Sun Nov 20 18:27:20 UTC 2005

Hello

I want make a customize kernel for my network installation.

But now, after the PXE boot, the installer correct starting , I obtain this :

modules XXXXX not found

(in the third log Window) and the automatic installation hangs on.
I think that the problem is in my modules.cgz file, but I tried to follow
docs, e.g. :

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-February/msg01195.html
http://wwwcache.ja.net/dev/kickstart/KickStart-HOWTO-9.html
and so on

( I copied modules files without paths and with paths, then stored them in a
cpio archive :modules.cgz [

But no results.

Somebody have an idea ?

PS : I already posted a mail to fedora-user list, but nobody answered to me
PPS : Sorry, I'm not a native speaker