init: API

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sun Nov 20 22:41:18 UTC 2005

If I ask EXTREMELY nicely could we please get the init api discussion
taken off to another list? Yes, I know it affects fedora devel but it's
been going on the last N days and I have almost zero-interest in it and
I know I'm not alone.

So if you want a fedora-init-devel-list at redhat.com  to discuss this in
painstaking detail I bet we can get that created for you. Or if you want
to discuss it on the mailing list of the initng project (if they have
one, etc) then that'd also be great but we've kinda gone down every
possible discussion area in the past couple of days and I hope we can
stop now.

Thank You,
-sv