OFF-TOPIC Re: talking about the new logo

Michael Favia michael.favia at insitesinc.com
Tue Nov 22 18:05:35 UTC 2005

Avi Kivity wrote:
> Warren Togami wrote:
>

>> While I personally am not happy with the chosen Fedora Logo (and
>> especially the process used to chose the logo), it is off-topic to
>> discuss this on fedora-devel-list.  Please take it elsewhere.
>>
> It seems that the only on-topic messages on this list are those telling
> people off for posting off-topic.

Any development related issues are welcome and addressed quickly. By
keeping the background noise down people can actually plan on reading
most of the threads knowing they pertain to the right topic. Fedora logo
favicons and design sounds like a fedora-marketing-list or
fedora-websites-list issue to me. -mf