init: API

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 23 13:02:47 UTC 2005

Besides Opensource is very much based on the old system of "Don't talk,
code".

If you believe you have a superior way of doing things, code it, release
it to the public (release early, release often.. all very bazar vs
cathedral right? :-)) and if its any good and more people agree its a
right solution, it will be adopted mainstream. That's a "community" way
of doing things

Not telling redhat how to spend their man hours that they pay for .. We
can only try to give a general feedback

In other words, if you'd really like to see something in fedora, code
it, and they will come! :-)