Modern Update System

Benjy Grogan benjy.grogan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:51:18 UTC 2005

You said Mandriva and Novell were using these two methods.  What is
preventing their widespread adoption because they seem to me to be exactly
what is need in Fedora?  Is there continued development in this direction to
creating even better tools and what those better tools would be I don't
know.

Either way, sounds great.  I should probably install Mandriva or SuSE one of
these days and check it out.

Benjy,
AWWTF