Complete graphical boot for Fedora

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:17:11 UTC 2005

Gangaraju,

Fedora Core uses, Red Hat Graphical Boot (RHGB) for the startup and
shutdown eye candy, however there are couple of alternatives as of
today:

e.g. Boot Splash http://bootsplash.org , functionality similar to
bootsplash is also built into software suspend 2 for linux.

I really think Fedora must provide choice. By the way Gangaraju,
Fedora can benefit lot from your software engineering contributions, I
hope you will come up with a better solution.

Cheers,