Self-introduction: Peter Lemenkov

Peter Lemenkov petro at mail.ru
Wed Oct 5 03:39:03 UTC 2005

Hello All!

Full legal name: 	Peter Lemenkov
Country, City:		Russia, Moscow
Profession:		Programmer.
Company:		Elecsnet.

*Which packages do you want to see published?*

 	I want to see more games (most important! :), GIS-related stuff,
some scientific softwate and cross-compiling tools (MinGW, Wine-related,
etc).

*Do you want to do QA?*

 	Yes, I do.

*Anything else special?*

 	My current personal interests are:
 		* Porting software from different OS to Linux
 		* GIS-related softwate.
 		* Alternate window-managers
 		* Tools for software-engineering.
 		* all i forget to mention :)

*What other projects have you worked on in the past?*

 	Publicly available are:

 	* Monkey's Audio mligin for AlsaPlayer
 	  http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-engine

 	* OpenSoundServer, opensource-platform for building
multizone high-end multimedia-servers (incomplete for some reasons).
 	  http://sourceforge.net/projects/freesoundserver

 	* Miranda-IM for Linux
 	  http://paula.comtv.ru/miranda.index.html

*What computer languages and other skills do you know?*

 	C/C++, shell-scripting (Bash), Python.
 	4 years of Linux-programming.
 	About 7 years of Windows-programming.

*Why should we trust you?*

 	Trust me? No more or less than trust others in over-the-world
Opensource Community :).

[petro at Petro ~]$ gpg --fingerprint BDF90694
pub   1024D/BDF90694 2005-10-05
 	Key fingerprint  = 9151 A26B B7C9 0026 ED5D  9DB1 E5C2 33FA BDF9 0694
uid                  Peter Lemenkov (Petro) <lemenkov at newmail.ru>
sub   2048g/5F06C540 2005-10-05

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.