Self-introduction: Peter Lemenkov

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Oct 6 22:18:48 UTC 2005

Peter Lemenkov wrote:

>     I want to see more games (most important! :), GIS-related stuff,
> some scientific softwate and cross-compiling tools (MinGW, Wine-related,
> etc).

Way back when I did an RPM port of the MinGW tools.  I still use them to
build the Win32 version of syslinux from the same tree.  Having a 'doze
cross-compilation environment is a great boon for avoiding having to
actually use 'doze, and being able to build everything from one tree in
one build.

I have desperate looking for someone to take these over and modernize
them, and I would absolutely *LOVE* to see them get into Fedora Extras.

See http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/mingw/

	-hpa