Dependency problems in Rawhide...

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sat Oct 8 21:52:12 UTC 2005

Le samedi 08 octobre 2005 à 17:39 -0400, Jeff Spaleta a écrit :
> On 10/8/05, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto <casimiro.barreto at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dependency Problems in Rawhide (i already know that it eats babies...)
>
> Uhm... these all look like dependancy problems on your machine or with
> a mirror you are attempting to use and not problems on rawhide itself.

The only problems I have on this box is the ghostscript update blocking
on gimp-print and libgnome having different versions in i386 and x86_64
trees. Are these local artifacts ? Or real problems ?

Error: Missing Dependency: libijs.so()(64bit) is needed by package
gimp-print

Transaction Check Error:
file /etc/gconf/schemas/desktop_gnome_interface.schemas from install of
libgnome-2.12.0.1-1 conflicts with file from package libgnome-2.12.0-2

--
Nicolas Mailhot