[RETRY #2] Web100 kernel patch on fedora stock kernels

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Oct 12 17:31:06 UTC 2005

To quote from the web100 page:

The Web100 project was created to address these problems. The first is
addressed with automatic TCP buffer tuning. The Web100 work in this area
has been merged with main-line Linux kernel, and is contained in recent
releases.

So, it is merged already, next time check first, complain later.

Regards,

Hans