[RETRY #2] Web100 kernel patch on fedora stock kernels

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 23:44:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 05:11:03AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

 > >The actual patchfiles contain info at the top of the file (or at least a
 > >pointer to the bugzilla they're fixing) in most cases, though some of the
 > >'legacy' patches don't have any description yet.
 > >
 > It would be useful to add description to those legacy patches too

Sure. I'm getting to them one by one, but I've more important things
to fix tbh.

 > and maintain the current status in a URL and kill the Fedora kernels are
 > heavily patched myth while providing technically capable or merely
 > curious users more information on the patches.

My http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/*/ pages have a list
of patches in each kernel, though they are somewhat out of date now.

At some point the patches in CVS will all be documented, and
I can run some script nightly that auto-generates those text files.

		Dave