Stateless Linux Update?

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:27:49 UTC 2005

On 10/18/05, Jake Thompson <jatsrt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>  I am wondering if there are any developers out there that can sound off on
> the state of the stateless linux project. It would be a perfect solution for
> what I am doing, but since it seems dead in the water, I am hesitant to move
> forward.

Basically it is dead in the water, because every 2-3 months a couple
of people say "It is perfect for what I am doing.. but it seems dead
in the water." No one seems to have the time to go into it and yanks
its guts out and rewrite. Me included :(.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator