SquashFS?

Dave Mack dmack at leviatron.com
Fri Oct 21 20:28:31 UTC 2005

Take a look at YETAA (YET Another Adios). Provides about 2.2 GB of Fedora 4
on a CD using squashfs and unionfs. Very cool. The yetaa-0.20 ISO on their
site has booted in everything I've tried so far, including my ThinkPad. The
0.30 release has a few bugs in the Makefile, but once you've corrected those
it allows you to build your own FC4 live CD quite easily.

http://dc.qut.edu.au/yetaa/

dmack