Supporting third party software in /usr/local

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sat Oct 22 18:31:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:46:29 -0700, Per Bjornsson wrote:
> Mike, could you check if it is actually set
> on your computer (and in that case where it's getting set)?

Ah, it was being set in a startup script. I'm not sure how or why -
presumably I added it there at some point. This box has been through a few
upgrades. If I unset it, menu items work there too.

Icons in /usr/local/share/pixmaps seem not to work though. Marlin at least
relies on this...

thanks -mike