FC4 kernel 2.6.12-1.1450

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Tue Sep 13 00:32:12 UTC 2005

Quoting Bojan Smojver <bojan at rexursive.com>:

> Just a quick note that this one (from testing) appears to be much better
> than 1447 in terms of ACPI on my notebook (HP ZE4201). Battery reporting
> appears to work properly, even after suspend-resume cycles and there are
> no more strange clock issues.

Huh, I may have spoken too soon here. Better, but not perfect. There are
still problems, but I'm not sure what they depend on. Sometimes ACPI
stuff comes back OK after the resume, sometimes it doesn't. Removing
ACPI related modules and restarting acpid doesn't always help when the
weirdness happens either. Who knows, maybe 2.6.13 will be better...

--
Bojan