What's up with x86_64?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 14:25:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 10:15 -0400, Horst von Brand wrote:
> Since yesterday I can't update my machine. On download.fedora.redhat.com
> at least the cyrus-sasl-plain package can't be downloaded, it seems the
> wrong permissions got mirrored.
>
> PS: Am I the only one to use rawhide on x86_64?!

For a few days, the builds were broken as genhdlist was removed from
anaconda a little bit early (it's still needed for the tree build
process).  That should be fixed now.  The permissions look fine on the
real tree, so it's something that's gotten confused on the remote end --
we'll get that fixed up shortly

Jeremy