What's up with x86_64?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Sep 13 17:26:01 UTC 2005

Once upon a time, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> said:
> This part should be fixed with today's push (which is on the main server
> and should be propagating to mirrors)

Things bring up a question: what time does the push to the master finish
typically?

Right now, I've got my mirror set to start syncing rawhide at 8am
(Central time).  That worked fine before, but now I've noticed that most
days I don't get a synced tree (which makes it mostly broke).  What is
the best practice for this?

I've though about making a wrapper script that basically synced to a
side copy, looped (with a 1-5 minute wait between runs) until there were
no changes, and then synced to the public copy, but I haven't had time
to do that.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>