What's up with x86_64?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:34:12 UTC 2005

On 9/13/05, Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> wrote:
> Once upon a time, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> said:
> > This part should be fixed with today's push (which is on the main server
> > and should be propagating to mirrors)
>
> Things bring up a question: what time does the push to the master finish
> typically?

I'm pretty sure the "hope" is that it finishes pretty early in the day
EST/EDT. You can get a good sense as to when its expected to happen by
going back over the last 3 months and seeing when the daily rawhide
build report messages get sent out.  When there is a problem that
email goes out later in the day.

If I were really clever and I cared enough..I'd probably trigger a
local mirror sync of rawhide to the receiving of that rawhide build
report.

-jef