Suspend2

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Thu Sep 15 10:34:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 09:59 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Oh well, I guess I'll have to roll my own for a while.

For instance, 2.6.13-1.1535_FC5 gets patched and suspends/resumes
perfectly with suspend2-rc6 on my notebook. Interestingly enough, when
the patching is attempted on 1553 (which is 2.6.14-rc1), there is a
whole heap of messages about already applied patches. I guess a lot of
that stuff from suspend2 already made it into mainline, so the actual
suspend2 patch, when released against the 2.6.14, should be much
smaller. Ah, the spoils... ;-)

--
Bojan