rawhide report: 20050920 changes

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 02:12:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 21:23 -0400, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> On a Celeron i686 today's rawhide installed successfully, including
> detection of the Trident CyberBladei1 video and RHGB and firstboot.

Woohoo! :)   Tomorrow should be interesting as well, given some of the
changes that landed today.  If there are simple, obvious fixes, I think
I'm going to try making them available as an updates.img from my people
page.  Watch the Fedora People[1] aggregator and I'll post a link to one
there if it's needed.

Jeremy