Fedora Art Team Now Open

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Apr 5 17:57:53 UTC 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com>:
>> Join the [fedora-art] team, figure out what the goals are and who is
>> interested to work on them, and we can have a community meeting on
>> IRC sometime soon to form some kind of organization.
>
> Your answer is good in principle.  I have to be honest and admit that
> the crappy art is not a sufficiently high priority for me to put time
> into fixing this.
>
> The codecs issue is much, *much* more important.

Both issues need to be resolved.  Since the solutions are being solved by
different groups of people, I don't see why there is an issue here.
(Artists will not solve codec issues, just as programmers will not resolve
crappy art issues.)

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa