Move Evolution to Extras?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Apr 5 05:00:27 UTC 2006

Peter Gordon wrote:
> Agreed. Pretty much the only reason I use Evolution currently is that it
> is the only mail client I've tried which actually obeys my font settings.
> Hopefully the recent Pango-ification of Thunderbird will fix this in FC5...

Huzzah. I've got the official build from Mozilla.com, and some configuring; and
Thunderbird *still* doesn't fully obey the settings. However, the fonts are
actually nice though.

/me goes off to transfer mail from Evolution...

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479