Move Evolution to Extras?

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Wed Apr 5 12:15:22 UTC 2006

Dnia 05-04-2006, śro o godzinie 14:02 +0200, Erwin Rol napisał(a):
> BTW are the bugs you mentioned only in evolution 2.2.3 (which you seem
> to be using) or are those things you mentioned also in 2.6.0 (the last
> version) ?
In Evolution, since I guess 1.4, every next version brings more annoying
bugs for old users than new features to gain new users. I guess he
downgraded ;) I worked around one most annoying thing and can live with
Evo 2.6, actually it would be perfect if not my (not very typical,
probably, but then again, I'm not the only person complaining) account
setup. So let's face the truth - only little percentage of "real life"
users are hitting the bugs we - techies - are hitting with our
sophisticated needs :)

Lam