Move Evolution to Extras?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Apr 5 12:43:29 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 14:02 +0200, Erwin Rol wrote:
> BTW are the bugs you mentioned only in evolution 2.2.3 (which you seem
> to be using) or are those things you mentioned also in 2.6.0 (the last
> version) ?

I believe they're all in 2.6 -- I have _tried_ 2.6, but it's fairly much
impossible for me to actually use it from day to day. Some of the bugs
were reported many years ago against older versions, but I'm not aware
of anything having been _fixed_ in Evolution 2.6, on the mailer side --
the only changes I've noticed have been regressions.

I'm actually tempted to see if I can build Evolution 2.2 for FC5, for
that reason.

--
dwmw2