Move Evolution to Extras?

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Thu Apr 6 00:28:36 UTC 2006

David Woodhouse <dwmw2 <at> infradead.org> writes:

> Mailman (well, pipermail) archives ought to have mailto: links with
> which you can reply, and they should have correct &In-Reply-To=...
> settings in the URL. See, for example, the first link on
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2006-April/015277.html

>From what I can see, the above is different to Fedora Devel archives. For
instance, your message is archived here:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-April/msg00408.html

None of that info is present on the page - not even when the source is viewed in
the browser. Maybe there is another lot of archived messages on RH servers that
I'm not used to using or something - I don't know.

--
Bojan