Thread is in fact 'community input'

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Apr 6 10:25:19 UTC 2006

Gilboa Davara wrote:

>> However, I do feel this thread is out living its usefulness and breeding
>> discontent.

> Umm.... assuming this thread was productive and/or informational.
>
> Nothing to see here people... move along...

If this community input thing RHAT are on the second attempt with is
going to mean anything, you can expect an increase in threads like this
chewing stuff over from The Outside in.  Wrongheaded as Eric has been in
this thread IMO, it's legitimate to bring all this up.

Either make a new fedora-politics list for it -- so long as it isn't an
unpopulated ghetto, or the discussion will move back to where the
players are -- or use the threading features of your mailreader to stop
it bothering you.  You aren't in a position to assess the value of this
thread for all its readers.

-Andy