rawhide report: 20060410 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 12:34:27 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 11:36 +0200, Bart Vanbrabant wrote:

> This update changes the ABI. This means that the drivers that aren't in
> this update, like the nv driver, can't be used anymore. X refuses to
> start. I fixed this by recompiling the nv driver srpm.
> But this should have been an update of all xorg-x11-drv-* packages.

I do believe Ajax was working on all the drivers, and was in the process
of building them when the rawhide push happened, so part got pushed, the
rest were still building.  I'll be chatting w/ him today to see if we
need to make another push today, or just wait until tomorrow.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora