Where is my "everything" gone?

Olivier Galibert galibert at pobox.com
Wed Apr 12 15:52:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 04:42:39PM +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 April 2006 16:33, Olivier Galibert wrote:
> > You guys are nuts.  Time for me to find a way to migrate us out of
> > fedora to something sane.
>
>   Last time in the discussion that lead to that decision "Everything" meant
> different things to different people. What is your definition of
> everything? :-)

The exact same thing it meant in fc3, everything in the repository
barring obvious conflicts, which was at the time limited to the kernel
wasn't it?

Or in other words, as much as possible so that I don't have users
asking for the software they happen to need every other day on the
200+ systems I have to install semi-automatically.  Hard drives are
cheap and I like having time for other things that sysadminning.

  OG.