Where is my "everything" gone?

Remco Treffkorn remco at rvt.com
Wed Apr 12 19:47:22 UTC 2006

Because it has been suggested a few times here, I looked at Kickstart.
More specific: system-config-kickstart.

This is basically a way to define your custom "everything" button. Very
powerfull, and very simple.

With this alternative, I can see why taking away the "everything" button is
not a big deal. This is a more flexible replacement.

Cheers,
Remco

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)