IT821x force pass through mode incantation?

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Fri Apr 14 16:37:01 UTC 2006

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 12:29:13PM -0400, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> Now, the device/driver is consistently dropping interrupts and having DMA
> timeouts.  It is in sore need of some work.

If it is missing all the IRQs then that sounds like a board level IRQ routing
problem not a driver one. If it only misses some then it may be driver level.
I'm working on a new it821x driver for libata but I'd appreciate a detailed
report of the problem you have and maybe can chase down old driver bugs too.

Alan