Fedora Bounties (seeking ideas)

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Mon Apr 17 20:18:49 UTC 2006

Hi.

seth vidal <skvidal at linux.duke.edu> wrote:

> again - how do we determine this w/o downloading the information?

How about downloading and then determining if the information is older
than the information we already have?
Sure, we have downloaded unneeded information. But it's better than
going ahead and actually using information we know to be outdated.

--
"Bought case from supplier <unnamed>. Bought power supply also from
supplier <unnamed>, in the same order, in fact. Does the switch attached