FC5 updates missing dep

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 07:06:52 UTC 2006

On 4/18/06, dragoran <dragoran at feuerpokemon.de> wrote:
> I tryed to update using pup today and got this:
> Missing Dependency: libpisock.so.8()(64bit) is needed by package evolution

Confirmed on x86 arch. Do we need a bugzilla for this?

[giallu at hal9001 ~]$ sudo yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
livna                                                                [1/4]
core                                                                 [2/4]
updates                                                              [3/4]
extras                                                               [4/4]
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package evolution.i386 0:2.6.1-1.fc5.2 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libpisock.so.8 for package: evolution
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libpisock.so.8 is needed by package evolution