AIGLX packages for FC5 (and rawhide)

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 18:40:13 UTC 2006

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Adam Jackson (ajackson at redhat.com) said:
>> You break Xinerama.  And GLX and Xv redirection still don't work yet,
>> which is sort of a bad thing.
>
> So it's the compositing extension that breaks Xinerama/GLX/Xv, not the
> presence of a CM?

Xinerama + Composite does nasty things even with the compmgr off, last I
checked.  The other two can do weird things in some semi-corner cases
(creating a window on the ARGB visual is _always_ automatically
redirected even without a compmgr, which triggers some cliprect fighting
when an ARGB window and a DRI window overlap) but for the most part
works okay when there's no compmgr.

- ajax