corrupt package message during FC5 install from NFS.

Aggarwal, VikasX vikasx.aggarwal at intel.com
Fri Apr 21 20:05:09 UTC 2006

Thanks !!
Now I have this error for my custom distro.
     " Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to a missing
repodata directory. Please ensure that your install tree has been
correctly generated. failure: repodata/repomd.xml  from anaconda: [Errno
256] No more mirros to try."

I am doing anaconda --test -m nfs:/fedora

Please help me in troubleshoot this. What can be wrong with my steps. I
am doing createrepo+ buildinstall+ splittree.py.

-vikas