fedora core suggestions

David-Paul Niner dpniner at dpniner.name
Fri Apr 21 22:04:12 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 17:33 -0400, Alo Tsum wrote:

<snip>

> As for the suggestion about allowing non technical persons to test the
> software and do installs that is a great idea. The reason for it would
> be so those involved in the project can truly see how easy and user
> friendly their software is or isn't. All companies small, big, not for
> profit or for profit have to do testing on a larger enough sample pool
> for the testing to truly be meaningful so this again is a great idea.

That was my original thought for their involvement--to get direct
feedback in regards to application design: What to leave in, What to
leave out.

Another latent effect is that the process may produce a bit of indirect
"buy in."  Wouldn't you think an organization would be more likely to
give the product a test drive if they felt as though they had made some
contribution to it's design?

DP

David-Paul Niner, RHCE
dpniner at dpniner.name
Florida, United States of America

Public Key for GPG key 1FCE01A2
available from http://www.dpniner.name

GPG Fingerprint for key 1FCE01A2:
9147 2826 BF20 962D C53E  6B1C 97FD 77A6 1FCE 01A2

believed to be clean.