FC5 rocks!

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Mon Apr 24 20:35:48 UTC 2006

Dnia 24-04-2006, pon o godzinie 12:50 -0700, Denis Leroy napisał(a):
> Well it's a Logitech,
With my Logitech (M-SBF69) it's impossible to accidentaly turn the wheel
when trying to press the middle button and vice versa. I suggest to buy
a new mouse every time your current one starts to be over-sensitive :)

In general, software is not always the best way and in many cases not
even an option to minimize the impact of broken hardware. What's next?
People patching GIMP to print the picture after every change because the
monitor doesn't display green?

In past I've seen patches to Linux kernel which made the memory
subsystem omit broken pages detected my memtest86. I don't know a person
using those, I wonder why?

Lam