Fedora core suggestions

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:13:36 UTC 2006

On 4/25/06, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Maybe that's just me, but even on my single-user system, I want my VFAT
> partitions mounted at predictable, easy-to-remember locations (/c for C:, /d
> for D:, /e for E: and /f for F:), not some arbitrary /media/diskn locations
> which aren't even consistent from boot to boot. (As for ext2/ext3 partitions,
> if I had any other than /, they'd of course have to go to the right place in
> the FHS, not /media/diskn.)

P-O-L-I-C-Y-K-I-T

-jef"
Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.
I can go anywhere!
Friends to know and ways to grow - Reading Rainbow.
I can be anything!
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.
Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!
"spaleta