Problems with current rawhide

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 22:09:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 12:05:22AM +0200, Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:

 > [ INFO: possible recursive locking detected ]
 > vol_id/973 is trying to acquire lock:
 > (&md->io_lock){----}, at: [<ffffffff880c8653>] dm_request+0x25/0x130
 > [dm_mod]
 >
 > but task is already holding lock:
 > (&md->io_lock){----}, at: [<ffffffff880c8653>] dm_request+0x25/0x130
 > [dm_mod]

That's a new one. I've posted it upstream, hopefully we'll get a
fix for that quickly.

 > Lukewarm IQ detected in hotplug locking
 > BUG: warning at kernel/cpu.c:43/lock_cpu_hotplug() (Not tainted)

This one is already in bugzilla, and is a real pita to fix.

 > The third is that httpd-2.2.2-7 segfaults.
 > Downgrading to FC5 last update (httpd-2.2.2-1.2)
 > doesn't help.

Don't know about that one.  File a bug in bugzilla.
If it dumps core, grab the -debuginfo rpm too, and
feed it to gdb and get a backtrace, and add that to the bug.

		Dave
--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk