i810 driver in FC5

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Aug 5 15:57:19 UTC 2006

Adam Jackson schrieb:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> (*1) -- we still don't have a Intel 945GM driver for FC5 -- we got
>> updated nv drivers some days ago, but i810 wasn't updated to 1.5.1 --
>> but that one should work on 945GM according to
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-July/msg00016.html
>
> You mention this in an email about printer driver support.  Strange.

Well, it was only a side aspect (as I said) in my never ending mission
to improve hardware support in FC ;-)

> Also, I don't see any bugs in bugzilla about it.  Even more strange. [...]

I actually though that was not worth the trouble anymore with aiglx /
Xorg 7.1 approaching in FC5 because that will solve the problem, too.
But I created a bug (#201448) nevertheless now.

CU
thl