SSHd

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 13:49:31 UTC 2006

> Sure. All I'm saying is that if you do a VNC headless install in the
> way the documentation suggests, you are left with a machine you cannot
> access at all. This seems wrong.

What about my proposal in the bug report? We would leave the sshd port
open in firewall only before the s-c-securitylevel is run in firstboot.
As soon as it was run the default in the s-c-securitylevel would be sshd
port closed so simply clicking OK would close the sshd port.

--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb