list of compiz/aiglx compatible cards?

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Aug 22 16:56:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Chris Weyl wrote:

> On 8/22/06, Matthias Saou
> <thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net>
> wrote:
>
>> And of course, my new workstation will arrive in 2 days... with an
>> Nvidia card, rats! :-(
>
> Which reminds me, do we have any idea when Nvidia/ATI plan on updating
> their drivers?

I thought ATI already did.  There are still some bugs though.  A friend
was running alglx last night at the PLUG Advanced Topics meeting using an
ATI card.  Worked pretty well, but had a problem with some transparencies
turning blue.

As for nVIDIA, every time someone mentions it on their discussion boards,
the mods (or at least "Thunderbird") freaks out and closes down the
discussion.  I don't know when it will be ready.  Probably a week or two
after FC6 is released. (If we are lucky.)

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink