Fwd: Mission Control

leomon leomon.chris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:21:35 UTC 2006

I agree on with Keating's comment that copying for copying sake is wrong,
and we should do original things with Fedora. On the Other hand though, I
think we should strive to have a better centralized configuration center
that would allow users to easily and confidently configure their systems. I
could get a mockup of what I personally think it should look like, but I
would leave it open to everyone else to decide how it should work. (mainly I
don't know how program very well due to lack of language knowledge) I could
also compile a list of what user's want, and put it into the mockup and
discription and submit it to you guys and get to work on Fedora's
centralized frontend to the system-config-* tools.

--cjr