Fwd: Mission Control

Deji Akingunola dakingun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:54:25 UTC 2006

On 8/23/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/23/06, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> > If people here are serious about a better control-center shell,
> > the right mailing list is gnomecc-list at gnome.org. There is a discussion
> > about improving the shell and grouping of capplets going on there
> > right now...
> >
> > Matthias
> >

> Could we please not have a DE specific solution? A PyGTK app should be
> able to do the job.

I think people are mixing up the issue here, some are talking about
system-config-* tools which are system wide and requires root
priviledge to modify, while others are focusing on the DE controls. I
believe Matthias is more particular about gnome-control-panel. KDE has
Kcontrol which KDE people seems to be content with.

Deji