bluetooth in default desktop install?

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 15:52:00 UTC 2006

I see that gnome-bluetooth is now an optional package in the gnome
installer group, and things like nautilus-sendto-bluetooth isn't
included at all right now.

I think a lot of machines (laptops) these days ship with Bluetooth
support though, and a lot of people have mobile phones with Bluetooth
support. Maybe we should install packages like this by default so that
you can send a file to your phone in an out of the box FC6 install.

Opinions?

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a short-sighted overambitious rock star on his last day in the job. She's
a sarcastic psychic barmaid who believes she is the reincarnation of an
ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!