Re: Leaving? (cont'd)

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Such is everyday life - Even if you'd prefer to run around naked,
conventions are not to do so in most parts of the world. In Fedora,
however, you can set up whatever %buildroot, CFLAGS and %release-tags,
causing arbitrary side-effects on user systems.

Being in the packaging committee should help I suppose.

If someone's choice doesnt match with the rest of the people doing the work, we just have to get along.
No, if something doesn't suffice, it's a bug. We would have to change
the "guidelines"/"conventions", then.

You will have to manage to convince others that its a bug to get the guidelines fixed.

Rahul