Re: firefox.i386 in x86_64 repo

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 11:04:16AM -0400, Demond wrote:
Is there a reason the firefox.i386 and firefox-devel.i386 packages are in the x86_64 repo for rawhide? They both got pulled into my system when the firefox-devel package was introduced. However, "yum remove firefox.i386" shows that there are no dependencies. I was just wondering if this was deliberate and if they will be around for a while.

It's handy if you have to use the flash plugin....

Ditto for flash, and it's also handy for the Sun Java plugin. I personally hope firefox.i386 is a permanent addition to the x86_64 repo for FC6. Can someone confirm it is or isn't?

Jay