Re: firefox.i386 in x86_64 repo

Matthew Miller wrote:
The argument-which-I-hope-I-will-not-restart applies here too -- Macromedia
_ought_ to make an x86_64 version, and they have less incentive to if all
the distro vendors make it easier for them to just ship i386 everywhere.

If Macromedia Flash doesn't work for you, try gnash and if that doesn't work... at least you have access to the code to perhaps make a difference ;) people should direct their focus on gnash and work on improving it.

Michael