Evolution crash on email search.

Search option set to "This account" immediately crashes the app after pressing return.

Changed to "This folder", searched, it seemed ok, switched search option to "This account" and it also crashed. I had it under 'gdb' at the time but the output was pretty limited in it's usefulness.

[Switching to Thread 46912583570672 (LWP 6075)]
0x00002aaaadac5f80 in strlen () from /lib64/libc.so.6

Now I can't even start evo, it just hangs on "CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...", doing a --force-shutdown then "--disable-eplugin=caldav" didn't help either. Debug output was blank.

Anybody have any tips? I've installed evolution-debuginfo but gdb still isn't giving me anything useful because there is no output nor return to prompt after "CalDAV Eplugin starting up ..."..