Re: Fedora's Userfiendliness (was Re: Leaving?)

Deji Akingunola wrote:
I've never use Ubuntu, so I don't know how it feels/looks/works, but
apart from closed/proprietary drivers, patented audio/video codecs and
such, in what ways is Ubuntu more user friendly than Fedora? I believe
outlining such areas would be useful for Fedora developers and
contributors to know.

I'm actually considering writing such a mail quite soon, non FLOSS is not what makes Ubuntu 'nice' to end users, its the spit and polish, enabled by default NetworkManager, better icons and themes, consistent colors, application intergration, and a few more things..

Thanks for the sugestion!

   -- Chris